How to cancel Amazon shipping labels in One Stop Order Processing
Posted by Beth Rose, Last modified by Beth Rose on 17 December 2018 09:51 AM
How to cancel Amazon shipping labels in One Stop Order Processing|
The following article explains how you can cancel your Amazon shipping labels in One Stop Order Processing. You can produce Amazon shipping labels within the software click here to watch a video that shows you how to set this up.
This feature is available in Professional, Premium and Enterprise versions of One Stop Order Processing
Follow the steps below to cancel your Amazon Shipping Labels:
1. Double Click to open the label you wish to cancel
2. Click the shipping tab
3. From here you can view the label which you wish to cancel
4. Click the Cancel 'Shipment' button
5. Click OK on the cancel courier label results box
6. This will then confirm that the label has been
To Note- The refund takes at least 2 weeks for Amazon to process.