How to export your orders to Royal Mail OBA
Posted by Beth Rose, Last modified by Zoe Strassen on 21 January 2019 01:07 PM
The following article explains how to export your orders from One Stop Order Processing to Royal Mail OBA (Online Business Account)
This feature is available in Professional and Premium versions of One Stop Order Processing
Order information can be exported from OSOP using views which create a file that can be uploaded to Royal Mail OBA.
To export a file that is compatible with Royal Mail OBA import do the following:
Importing the Royal Mail OBA view-
1. Download and save the view attached to this article - The file is called RoyalMailOBA.Mev
2. Open One Stop Order processing and click the Customize current view button (Clipboard with 2 ticks)
3. Click the Import button
4. Select the RoyalMailOBA. Mev file and then click the Import/Restore View button
5. Click OK
6. Some fields will need to be populated by a value to show what should be in that field. For example, where 'ENTER YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER HERE' is populating the field, you need to place your account numbers into the fields in this column.
Exporting your orders using the Royal Mail OBA view-
6. Tick the orders you wish to export to Royal Mail OBA
7. Ensure that you are using the Royal Mail OBA view and click the Export button
8. Click Export orders with Current view
9. Select the location in which you would like the exported file to be saved and click export, this will then export a file containing your Royal mail OBA orders.
10. This then creates a file containing your order information in the Royal Mail OBA import format
Using One Stop Order Processing with eBay, Amazon, Magento, Shopify, Etsy, Onbuy, Flubit, X-Cart, eBid, SellerDeck, Oxatis, CubeCart, osCommerce, Interspire,CRE Loaded, ekmPowershop, Pinnacle Cart, Rakuten, RomanCart, Paypal, Asos, WooCommerce , PrestaShop, Groupon, Weebly, Mail Order, Telephone Sales, CDiscount,OpenCart, Channel Advisor, Royal Mail, MyHermes, UKMail, DPD, Yodel, UPS, Metapack, Parcel 2 go, Quickbooks, Sage, Xero, Parcelforce and Stripe