How do I move One Stop Order Processing to another PC?
Posted by Jan Strassen, Last modified by Zoe Strassen on 16 March 2017 12:18 PM
If you want to move One Stop Order Processing from one PC to another PC use the following procedure. This will copy your orders, templates, settings and license.
On current PC
1. Save the current settings by using the Housekeeping->Backup->Save Settings menu option.
2. Close One Stop Order Processing
3. Take a copy of the C:\OSOP folder (or the location where you installed the software), copy the whole folder not just the settings file you created in 1.
On new PC
1. Install the software (from the website) and start-up the software. Once you have installed and run for the first time, close the software.
2. Copy the C:\OSOP folder from the other PC.
3. Run the software Select the Housekeeping->Backup->Restore Settings menu option and select the settings file that you previously saved.
You will now be able to carry on from where you were on your previous PC.