When using One Stop Order Processing you can create purchase orders to send to your suppliers. This can be done by printing them off or creating an email to send out to them.
To generate a purchase order you will firstly need to make sure that you set up suppliers for your products, the following link shows you how to do this.
Setting up the Purchase orders
1. Follow the menu option Tools -> Options -> Purchase Order tab
2. As shown below you can setup printers, stationery to use, and the type of purchase order you wish to generate.
Printing your purchase order
1. Either tick or create a dummy order of the orders that you want to create a purchase order for.
2. Follow the menu option Contacts -> Suppliers -> Print/Preview -> Purchase orders
Emailing your Purchase order
Firstly you will need to setup your emails within OSOP, click here to find out how.
Next you can setup your email template
You can then create a dummy order containing the items and the quantities you need -> tick this order -> choose the new email template that you created in the previous steps -> click send email.
- Follow the menu option Tools -> Options -> Email
- Click New
- Fill in the name and Subject
- Tick send to product suppliers email address
- Click the "..." to add in the text that you want to send.
- Tick add report and choose purchase order.