The following guide explains how to import orders from Rakuten/PlayTrade into One Stop Order Processing.
This feature is available in the Lite ,Professional, Premium and Enterprise subscriptions of One Stop Order Processing.
Downloading Orders from Rakuten/PlayTrade
You download your orders from Play.com/Rakuten.
1. Login into your account and click on the Reports option on the left-hand side (shown below).
2. Select the Orders (choose time period) report, shown above. Click on the Submit report request button. After a few minutes the report will have been created and you can click on the Report link in the Downloads column.
3. You are then prompted with the following dialogue. You should click Save and save the file (DownloadReport_aspx.txt) to a location on your PC, for example, C:\Downloads.
4. Save the file into a folder of your choice (for example, C:\Downloads).
To note: If you have problems saving the file you should click on Open. When the file is displayed in your browser select all the text (Control Key and A) and then Copying the text into notepad (Press the Windows key and R and then type Notepad and press enter) and save the file to the correct location.
Importing into One Stop Order Processing -
5. Open One Stop Order Processing
6. Click the Import Button ( Orange Down Arrow)
7. Click Add
8. Chose Rakuten from the Import Order Types and Click Next
9. Name your import and attatch your .CSV file
10. Click OK
11. This will open your Import Options
12. Click the Import OSOP Orders button