The following guide explains how to import orders from Roman Cart into One Stop Order Processing-
This feature is available in the Lite Professional, Premium and Enterprise subscriptions of One Stop Order Processing.
How to downloading Orders from RomanCart-
You download your orders from www.romancart.com.
1. Login into your acccount at www.romancart.com and click on the button next to View the sales manager (shown below).
2. Click on Export Sales Data (shown below).
3. Select the date range for the orders (in Date From: and Date To:). Change the File Type to Summary,Item and Extra field files (the last choice in the File Type choices). Change the delimiter to | (the 2nd choice in the Delimited By choices). Make sure that Enclose exported fields in double quotes is ticked. Click on Export Data (shown below). Hold down the Ctrl key if you are using a popup blocker.
4. Click on the Save button.
5. Save the file into a folder of your choice (for example, C:\Downloads).
You are now ready to import the orders into One Stop Order Processing.