* Order Processing Overview
Posted by , Last modified by Beth Rose on 08 February 2018 03:59 PM
Shown below is the main order processing screen, this is where you will complete the majority of your order processing tasks.
When in the 'Order Detail' view you will see various numerical fields based on the orders imported. By right clicking on the fields (e.g. the 'Item price' column), there are various options available that you can use; these are explained below.
These consist of:
Example day of processing orders:
1) Importing your orders into One Stop Order Processing
2) Setting a filter to only show orders that are 'Not Shipped'
3) Checking order details if required (by right clicking on an order and selecting 'Show Order Details')
4) Selecting all orders to process and print a Picking List to view a list of all items that need to be packed for orders
5) Printing the invoices for the orders processed
6) Exporting order information to a courier (if used)
7) Marking orders as shipped
8) Sending Dispatch emails to customers
Displaying order details
You can display the current order details on a single order in any of the following ways:
- Double clicking the mouse on an order.
- Right click on an order and select the 'Show Order Details' option.
Order details pages
Each order is made up of the following pages:
For each selected order you can print, preview, email the Invoice, Packing List or Purchase Order.
All the selected orders can also be marked as shipped, have their addresses formatted or the order tracking details published to a website for order tracking.
If you want to individually ship each item for an order (for example, if an order has 3 items and you only want to ship one of them), tick the 'Only include ticked order lines' option on the Display options.
If you are using this approach the order will only be marked as shipped, and be given a shipping date when all the order lines are shipped.
You can communicate with your customers by sending them emails to tell them what stage their order is at. Several default templates are supplied. You can amend these or create your own. Emails can be sent as HTML or plain text.
Order status selection
You can select which orders to show based upon a variety of ways, for example, when the order was placed.
This can be set to show orders only certain orders:
. Not shipped