How to import your WooCommerce orders into One Stop Order Processing
Posted by OSOP Support, Last modified by Beth Rose on 22 March 2018 03:33 PM
The following guide will show you how to export and download the order file from your WordPress WooCommerce store then import it into One Stop Order Processing.
You will need to install a plugin to download the order file from your WooCommerce store, the following link is where you can download and install the plugin:
There is a free and paid for version of the plugin to export the orders.
The free version of the plugin allows you to import the basic order details along with the delivery information, the paid for version includes more detailed information on the order along with the invoice details.
Once you have downloaded and installed the WooCommerce plugin, use the following steps to download the order file and set up the import.
1) On the side panel in your WordPress admin control panel, under WooCommerce you will see an option in the dropdown list called 'Order Export +', click on this.
2) Now you need to select 'Order' from the options listed below and click on 'select all' which is just above the list of fields included in the export.
Once you have done this click on the 'Export Order' button at the bottom of the page, this will create a CSV file with all of your latest orders in.
3) Now you have downloaded the order file, you will need to set up the WooCommerce import in One Stop Order Processing.
Click on the Import button to open the Import Orders dialog.
4) You will need to create a new OSOP import, to do this click on 'Add'.
5) Select the 'Other Shopping Carts, CSV import (OSOP Format)' import type and click 'Next'.
6) Give the import a name at the top of this dialog. Then select the exported CSV file from the exporter by clicking on the '...' button, then click 'OK'.
7) In the OSOP Options dialog, select the 'DD-MTH-YY-HH:MM:SS' date format at the top. Then tick the 'Use OSOP compatible header for order import file' option. Copy and paste the relevant header line displayed in the box shown below and click 'OK' to continue.
If you are using the free version of the plugin, copy the following header:
If you are using the paid for version of the plugin, copy the following header: