How to Setup Rules when using the Netdespatch integration within One Stop Order Processing
Posted by Zoe Strassen, Last modified by Zoe Strassen on 14 December 2018 02:51 PM
The following guide explains how to set up rules when using the Netdespatch Integration with One Stop Order Processing.
1. Select 'Couriers' / 'Courier Setup' from the menu
4. Choose whether you want to use Royal Mail domestic or Royal Mail International, UK Mail or Yodel
6. Click the ADD button
7. Choose the field that you want it to look for
8. Choose the test for the value ie: equals or greater than
9. Enter the value to test
10. Add any additional rules that you have for this service - select the matching option at the bottom of the rules list, choose 'All conditions must be valid' if all of the rules must be met or 'Any condition can be valid' if matching any one rules will be sufficient.
Note : You can do this for many different services. Rules are applied in order, with the ones at the top applied first, so put your most important rules at the top of the list and the default rule at the end.