Printing Yodel Labels in One Stop Order Processing
Posted by Zoe Strassen, Last modified by Beth Rose on 12 October 2018 10:33 AM
The latest One Stop Order Processing feature allows you to print your Yodel postage labels directly from the software.
This feature is available in the
When printing the Royal Mail labels through One Stop Order Processing, a 6x4 or 8x4 label can be printed which contains all of the information you will need
The following steps show you how to set up your NetDespatch account.
You can setup the new courier integration by going to Couriers / Courier Setup (as shown below):
2. Then click on 'Setup Couriers':
3. The Setup Couriers dialog (shown below) is where you configure the settings for both your Yodel Domestic and International accounts.
This is where you select the services you would like to use for your orders being sent with Yodel.
The services shown on the left are the ones that are available, the right hand side are the services that you have selected and will be available to use.
You can add the available services by selecting them on the left and clicking the 'Add' button.
You can remove the selected services by selecting them on the right and clicking the 'Remove' button.
3. Setting up rules for the shipping services
In One Stop Order Processing, you will create a set of rules to define which service should be used for orders.
1. To setup the rules for each service, go to Couriers / Courier Setup (as shown below):
2.This is where the rules you set up will be located, click on 'Add' to create a rule for a service.
3. The area at the top of this dialog is where you select the service you are going to setup.
Name/Description: This is where you enter a name for the rule.
Courier: Choose whether the courier is Domestic or International.
Service: Select the service you would like to use.
Click on 'Add' to create the conditions for this service.
4.The 'Condition to Test For' dialog is where you create the conditions to test the orders on when they are imported.
5. Field: This is where you select a field from the order to test on (there are over 30 fields to test on including Custom Values).
6.Test: Once you have chosen a field to test on, you will choose how to test the Value that is set at the bottom.
7.Value: This is the value that needs to be met, shown in the example below, the selected service will be used when the Shipping Method selected by the customer is equal to 'Royal Mail 1st Class'.
8. You can add as many conditions as you like to a service.
There are two options at the bottom that allow you to specify whether the conditions created should all be met or just one of them to be valid.
9.This is where you will see all of the services that have been set up, once you are happy that all the services you use have been added here, you can start running the rules as the orders are imported and start creating the labels.
4. Sending orders to the courier and printing the labels
On the main One Stop Order Processing screen, there are two buttons at the bottom that you will use to create the labels and print them.
1. To create the label, you will need to tick the orders you are using with Royal Mail and click on the 'Send to Courier' button.
Once the label has been created, the 'Print Labels' button will print the 6x4 label to the printer setup.
2. If you use a service that has a tracking number, they will automatically be added to the order which can then be sent to Amazon or eBay when shipping the order. (For more information on this feature click here)
There is support for both Domestic and International orders, allowing you to print a CN22 Form for required orders along with the 6x4 labels. The CN22 form is printed as a second label. When you print your international labels the CN22 form will be printed immediately after the label that it relates to (and CN22 will be printed on the main label).
5.Printing the 6x4 label onto Integrated Label paper
You can use 6x4 Integrated Label paper with this new courier integration, to set this up you will need to go to Tools / Options / Invoice Options / Click Integrated labels under Stationery to use and in the dropdown menu next to 'Select report' use the 'Invoice with Integrated Courier Label (CL)'.
The 6x4 Courier Label Integrated Label paper will be available at www.1stoporders.co.uk