The following guide explains how to uncombine products.
1) Go to Products / Manage products to bring up your products list
If you had the option ticked to delete the combined products you will first need to reinstate the product or products that you accidentally combined
2) Click on the show deleted products checkbox in the bottom right-hand corner
3) Find the product that you accidentally combined - it will show with a red x on the left-hand side of it - this means that it is deleted
4) Tick that product
5) Click on the 'Undelete' button - a message will be shown asking you to confirm that you want to reinstate this product, click on OK
Now remove the product link from the 'master' product
1) Find the product that you accidentally combined the SKU into
2) Click on the 'Order Type SKU' tab
3) Find the SKU that shouldn't be there
4) Select it by clicking on it
5) Click on the delete button to remove it.
Your product or products should now be restored - note if you purged your products after combining them, you will have to enter your product details again.
Using One Stop Order Processing with eBay, Amazon, Magento, Shopify, Etsy, Onbuy, Flubit, X-Cart, eBid, SellerDeck, Oxatis, CubeCart, osCommerce, Interspire,CRE Loaded, ekmPowershop, Pinnacle Cart, Rakuten, RomanCart, Paypal, Asos, WooCommerce , PrestaShop, Groupon, Weebly, Mail Order, Telephone Sales, CDiscount,OpenCart, Channel Advisor, Royal Mail, MyHermes, UKMail, DPD, Yodel, UPS, Metapack, Parcel 2 go, Quickbooks, Sage, Xero, Parcelforce and Stripe