The following guide explains how to use the list manager in One Stop Order Processing-
This feature is available in the Professional, Premium and Enterprise subscriptions of One Stop Order Processing.
You can use the list manager in One Stop Order processing to make inputting values into your view quicker and more accurate.
Creating a list
- Follow the menu option Tools -> Options -> Order display
- Click the list manager button
- Click the 'New list' button
- Name your list and select whether you would like to copy a list or start from scratch.
- Click 'Add'
- Input your value and repeat as neccesary.
Using your list,
- Click the customize current view button
- Choose the view you would like to add the list to from the drop down bar
- Scroll down the selected column and double click on the field that you would like to edit
- Tick Allow Editing in order list and Edit as list
- Choose your list from the drop down bar.
- Click Okay
- Right click the same field as shown on the main screen
- Click Edit
- Then you will be able to select from the list that you created.