You can use the list manager in One Stop Order processing to make inputting values into your view quicker and more accurate.
Creating a list
- Follow the menu option Tools -> Options -> Order display
- Click the list manager button
- Click the 'New list' button
- Name your list and select whether you would like to copy a list or start from scratch.
- Click 'Add'
- Input your value and repeat as neccesary.
Using your list,
- Click the customize current view button
- Choose the view you would like to add the list to from the drop down bar
- Scroll down the selected column and double click on the field that you would like to edit
- Tick Allow Editing in order list and Edit as list
- Choose your list from the drop down bar.
- Click Okay
- Right click the same field as shown on the main screen
- Click Edit
- Then you will be able to select from the list that you created.