How to Import Orders from ASOS into One Stop Order Processing
Posted by Beth Rose, Last modified by Beth Rose on 11 December 2017 02:50 PM
How to Import Orders from ASOS into One Stop Order Processing- |
The following instructions will walk you through this process. Please note the file will currently need a small amount of editing but we are currently looking into automatically have new fields added for you.
Editing your file ready to import-
1. Add a new column into the spreadsheet with the default value of goods.
2. Save the file as a CSV.
Creating your import.
1.Click the Import button ( Orange Down Arrow)
2. Click Add
3. Select Other shopping carts...
4. Name the import
5.Attach the file by clicking '...'
7. Check the date format matches DD/MM/YYYY HH:MM:SS
8. Tick 'Use OSOP compatible header...'
9. Copy and paste the following header into the box
Order date,Order ID,Sub-total,Total P&P,Invoice Address line 1,Invoice Address line 2,Invoice Address line 3,Invoice Country,Invoice County,Invoice Postcode,Customer Name,Invoice Telephone,Item ID
10.Tick 'Marked as Paid'