How to Export a file to AfterShip.
Posted by Beth Rose, Last modified by Beth Rose on 13 November 2018 02:59 PM
The following guide explains how to Export a file from One Stop Order Processing to AfterShip.
This guide will show you how to export a file from One Stop Order Processing to AfterShip.com. AfterShip requires a CSV file with specific headers to be uploaded to its website to allow you to track your orders. One Stop Order Processing has a pre-customised view that can be used with AfterShip.com
3. Click 'Import'
4. Select the file AfterShip.MEV it can be found in the file location c:\OSOP\Main. If you do not have this, please contact the support team.
5. Click OK
Creating your order file to export:
6. Tick the orders from the main screen of One Stop Order Processing, that you would like to be in your exported order file.
7. Once ticked, click the green export button.
8. This will provide you with a list of formats to use when exporting your order file. If you are using the Aftership View in step 1 you can click 'Export orders with
9. This will then open your export option, click 'Export __ Orders' to export your file. You can see in the export options the location your file has been exported to.
For more information on how to then import your CSV file into AfterShip Click Here.