How to move One Stop Order Processing to a new PC.
Posted by Zoe Strassen, Last modified by Zoe Strassen on 14 December 2018 12:39 PM
You may need to move your copy of One Stop Order Processing to a new if you get a new PC, the following instructions show you how to do this. You will also need to contact the support team and inform them of the PC name that you are moving from so they can reset your license.
This feature is available in the Lite, Professional, Premium and Enterprise subscriptions of One Stop Order Processing
For a full video tutorial on how to move One Stop Order Processing to a new PC click here.
On your old PC
1. Take a backup of your settings ( Housekeeping -> Backup / Restore -> Save Settings )
2. Take a backup of your database ( Housekeeping -> Backup / Restore -> Backup Now )
On your new PC
1. Restore your settings ( Housekeeping -> Backup / Restore -> Restore Settings)
2. Restore your database ( Housekeeping -> Backup / Restore -> Restore databse )
Contacting 1StopOrders support team.
Click here to send in a ticket containing the following details
- The name of your old PC ( File Explorer ( Windows key + e ) -> Right click This PC -> Properties )
- Your support key ( Help -> About )
Using One Stop Order Processing with eBay, Amazon, Magento, Shopify, Etsy, Onbuy, Flubit, X-Cart, eBid, SellerDeck, Oxatis, CubeCart, osCommerce, Interspire,CRE Loaded, ekmPowershop, Pinnacle Cart, Rakuten, RomanCart, Paypal, Asos, WooCommerce , PrestaShop, Groupon, Weebly, Mail Order, Telephone Sales, CDiscount,OpenCart, Channel Advisor, Royal Mail, MyHermes, UKMail, DPD, Yodel, UPS, Metapack, Parcel 2 go, Quickbooks, Sage, Xero, Parcelforce and Stripe