Amazon use the time format UTC, this will mean that you if you are
processing orders via OSOP from a different timezone you will need to
add in a time shift within the software to correct this issue. The
following example is for Bulgaria. (which is 2 hours and 10 minutes
1. Run 'Regedit' on your computer
2. Paste in the following to the top bar
3. Double click the option called AmazonTimeShift
4. Tick Decimal and replace the number with 780...
To update the shipping status in One Stop Order Processing to match
that shown on Amazon do the following:
1. Create an Unshipped report (login to Amazon Seller Central and
select the ORDERS->ORDERS REPORTS menu option. The click on the
UNSHIPPED ORDERS tab and select REQUEST REPORT).
2. When the report is available open the file in Excel (as a tsv
3. Copy the first column and paste into Notepad (to run notepad press
the Windows Key and R then type notepad).
4. The save the f...
If you are using the Professional or Premium version of One Stop Order
Processing, you are able to mark your orders as shipped in One Stop
Order Processing and your selling channels simultaneously.
To mark your orders are shipped you need to tick your orders and click
the ship orders page on the main OSOP page. However firstly you will
need to setup the process for each selling channel.
Once you have processed your orders you can set various shipping
Websites to update when orders...