The list of orders that you see in the main product screen can be
modified to include different order information.
The name of the view in use is shown at the top of the screen
The order data shown is defined in the view, every view can have
different order fields in different orders.
Views can be customised by clicking the button with two tick marks
- - on the tool bar at the top left of the main screen or by
clicking on the button next to the view name and choosing "Customise...
How to customize your main order page on One Stop Order Processing
* Click on this icon
* Click customize
* It will bring up the screen pictured below
* From here you can choose what you want to see on the main orders
screen and you can adjust the order you view them in with the up and
You can also customize what you want to appear in the fields, you can
do this by double clicking on the name in the selected box and the
following dialog box should appear.
You can then us...
You can use the list manager in One Stop Order processing to make
inputting values into your view quicker and more accurate.
CREATING A LIST
* Follow the menu option Tools -> Options -> Order display
* Click the list manager button
* Click the 'New list' button
* Name your list and select whether you would like to copy a list or
start from scratch.
* Click 'Add'
* Input your value and repeat as neccesary.
Using your list,
* Click the customize current view button
* Choose the...