How to export orders using views:
Within One Stop Order processing we have created some views that will
allow you to be able to export the relevant information from your
orders to other service providers e.g. couriers or accounting
Currently we have export views available for: (Click on the names for
- Amazon Shipping Confirmation
- Ebay Shipping Confirmation
You can use the list manager in One Stop Order processing to make
inputting values into your view quicker and more accurate.
CREATING A LIST
* Follow the menu option Tools -> Options -> Order display
* Click the list manager button
* Click the 'New list' button
* Name your list and select whether you would like to copy a list or
start from scratch.
* Click 'Add'
* Input your value and repeat as neccesary.
Using your list,
* Click the customize current view button
* Choose the...
You can start One Stop Order Processing using a different view or
stored filter. This can be used to resolve a view problem or perform
some automated tasks.
To use this feature use the following approach.
1. Run a command shell (Press Windows Key and R. Type CMD and press
2. Type CD C:OSOPMain and press Enter.
3. Type the One Stop Order Processing command line and press Enter.
For example, to change the view that One Stop Order Processing starts
with do the following: