Tip: 5 great reasons to use Integrated Label Paper from the Mole End Group
Posted by Henry Setter on 17 February 2015 11:16 AM
Integrated Label Paper allows you to include a peel out label on your invoice or packing slip. This can save time when packing as you can simply peel of the label with the delivery address and stick it to your parcel. You do not need to match labels to invoices.
1. We provide our paper customers with free software and templates to make invoice printing easy from your selling channel.
2. The paper will always be the same high quality as we use the same, paper, glue and machinery every time we make paper.
3. Our paper uses acrylic glue; this glue is strong and heat resistant.
4. The paper will not curl when printed in large quantities.
5. We only use paper from trees from sustainable forests and is 100% biodegradable.
If you would like to have a look at the paper we supply you can request a free sample from our website (www.integratedlabels.co.uk). If you place an order for the sample before 4:00 we can get it sent to you the next day.
Read more »