One of the main features in OSOP is to use views to show and sort
different information with your orders.
You can either use/edit the views that are provided with OSOP, Or you
can create a new view from scratch.
TO EDIT A VIEW:
to find out how to customize your view and implement macros and
calculations to save time
How to customize your main order page on One Stop Order Processing
* Click on this icon
* Click customize
* It will bring up the screen pictured below
* From here you can choose what you want to see on the main orders
screen and you can adjust the order you view them in with the up and
You can also customize what you want to appear in the fields, you can
do this by double clicking on the name in the selected box and the
following dialog box should appear.
You can then us...
How to export orders using views:
Within One Stop Order processing we have created some views that will
allow you to be able to export the relevant information from your
orders to other service providers e.g. couriers or accounting
Currently we have export views available for: (Click on the names for
- Amazon Shipping Confirmation
- Ebay Shipping Confirmation
You can start One Stop Order Processing using a different view or
stored filter. This can be used to resolve a view problem or perform
some automated tasks.
To use this feature use the following approach.
1. Run a command shell (Press Windows Key and R. Type CMD and press
2. Type CD C:OSOPMain and press Enter.
3. Type the One Stop Order Processing command line and press Enter.
For example, to change the view that One Stop Order Processing starts
with do the following: